There’s no doubt about it, I’m addicted to FarmVille! I played it night and day for months straight to create the most beautiful farms I could imagine. My SUPER efforts rarely paid off as they usually ended in failure or I just forgot about them. I wasn’t always a FarmVille addict; I saw my co-workers and friends on FarmVille all the time.
What a stupid game! Sitting down planting virtual strawberries, wheat, and eggplants of all things! Never in a million years would you catch me playing that game day after day but all that changed when my boyfriend sent me a FarmVille Invite.
Now my boyfriend is a sophisticated guy. Being the Branch Manager for our town’s money brokerage meant that a part from being thorough and logical, he also had to maintain a certain respectable air if you know what I mean. If Tommy was playing FarmVille, there must be something really great about this game.
I started on my small plot like everyone else. I had to admit, the game was far better than most I tried on Facebook. I don’t know if it was the music or the cute characters, but in a few days, I really liked FarmVille.
FARMVILLE became FUN!
By the end of the week I was certifiable FarmVille addict! FarmVille was the definition of fun, I logged on to reap wheat and tend to animals, during the free hours I was harvesting strawberries, cranberries, raspberries, pumpkins, and the like. Who’d have thought farming could be so much fun!
Soon, I was a FarmVille evangelist.
Sending requests to everyone on my friend list, even adding awesome farmers who weren’t even my real-life friends; just checking out their farms made my day. I had it bad. Soon, my co-workers were calling me Farmer Jenny.
Why? Because I was notorious for spending my lunch breaks and “moments of spare time” on FarmVille ;-).
IT started to INVADE my LIFE!
Not only was FarmVille invading my working hours but when I went home to Tommy, I’d check on my farm as I stepped through the door. After dinner, I’d do some more planting and plowing. Then there was my regular login before bed! Man, that’s a lot of FarmVille. Even my boyfriend began to serious notice. “What did I do to my baby Jenny”, was a regular comment every time he saw me on FarmVille.
When I started getting up at three in the morning to reap wheat and tend to animals, I was beginning to get the hint that I was spending way too much time on FarmVille just to create my dream farm. But dreams were made for achieving as my grandma would always say and achieve them I would no matter the cost.
I couldn't LEVEL UP as quick as my NEIGHBORS!
Four weeks passed and I had only advanced 9 levels during that time. I believed in my dream farm but this was taking way too long. There must be a secret technique out there where I could level up faster, earn more cash, and not get banned while maintaining a normal life! Not even real farmers, the hard workers they are, rarely got up in the middle of the night 7 days a week to reap corn and other produce!
I asked all my personal friends above level 40 how they did it. I got a few good responses, mostly methods involving activities that’ll get your account banned, which I really wasn’t into. I worked far too hard on my farm to have it all taken away because I used a bot or some hack to earn extra gold or cash. That method was out of the picture. I had made the right decision, a couple days after the same guys who told me about bots and hacks got their FarmVille avatar banned.
A GUIDE that STOLE my money
I went searching on the Internet for the best guides money could buy. My search revealed two seemingly awesome candidates that a number of users suggested. I purchased the first for $59. I know, I know, far too much to spend on a game book but I had to get my dream farm!
At first I thought this guide was the answer to all my problems. I had a few effective, easy to understand hints at the front, but as I read on, the instructions were far too technical and complicated. Day after day I tried but this wall of text proved far too unattractive. Eventually, I had to chuck this $59 piece of garbage in the recycle bin.
FREE guides weren't good good either
Maybe free was the way to go, I thought to myself. I found myself on anonymous blogs giving tips that worked…six months ago, advice from guys who I’m very sure never play FarmVille in their entire lives, and their supposed super techniques that never actually worked. I even tried downloading another eBook, a free one this time.
To my dismay, the information contained was even more cryptic than the $59 one, but at least it had pictures that led me to actually understand a few of the techniques. Maybe it wasn’t the text was the problem, maybe all I needed were pictures and illustrations to implement these strategies.
I went on the search again for a different guide, one with an abundance of illustrations. That’s when I found FarmVille The Millionaire Next Door – Official Tips & Tricks Guide.
They should add, “Wonderfully Illustrated” to the name because that’s just what it is! Alongside the text instruction are clear, colorful screen-shots of the FarmVille tip in action.
FarmVille The Millionaire Next Door is my new best friend.
This color eBook gave me back my life and made my FarmVille Farm into what it should be, a farm fit for a King! I can purchase the latest items on sale in the market, design my farm to the limits of my imagination. Once I crafted my farm into the image of the great Pyramids of Giza!
Took a lot of coins and creativity, fortunately I’ve got FarmVille The Millionaire Next Door to help me earn my millions in no time. Tommy thinks I’m not a FarmVille addict anymore but he’s so wrong, I'm just so good that it only takes me 30 minutes a day to achieve my farming dreams.
For only $27 I couldn't believe it
The beauty of this game guide is that you get free tips and tricks as they are discovered. In other words, purchasing a copy of FarmVille The Millionaire Next Door is a lifetime investment that never becomes outdated! This is absolutely essential as FarmVille is ever growing and changing.
I can sleep in peace and do my work without frequent FarmVille breaks because I know all the incredible tips and tricks are working to my benefit! Frequent messages about how I got so good at FarmVille and “What’s your secret Jenny” are regular sights in my inbox. Sometimes I even get “What cheat are you using?” but I just brush them off with a “No secret, just hard and smart work ;-)”. And that’s what it is, following the smart tips and tricks meticulously! Being a FarmVille Elite Farmer is awesome!
Now you know the secret of how I got to level 70 with tons of cash to spare so quickly. It’s your choice whether you want to get there next year or next month. If you choose to farm the hard way, don’t say Jenny didn’t tell you the FarmVille secret! Click here to discover the secrets
Now I'm happier than ever and ... my husband too. hehehe!
